Friday, July 25, 2008

The Baskets Have Arrived!

So the baskets arrived at my house yesterday, and I had a great time unwrapping them and putting together the liners, protectors, tie-ons and lids. Here is the basket Mom and I found at the little Amish shop in Plain City, Ohio (just outside of Columbus). It's the 2003 Caroling Basket. I got a great deal on this basket with the liner and protector, but had to find the lid at the Longaberger factory store.

This is the basket I bought at the Longaberger Homestead. It is only available there, and I had to choose from several colors of stain (this is a pretty dark green). I LOVE the sunflower fabric, so I had to choose that for my liner.
And this is the basket Mom gave me for my birthday. It's the Large Woven Memories basket, also available only at the Homestead. I chose the purple plaid liner and the pretty purple flower tie-on. So cute!Finally, this is the basket I bought at the Factory Store. It's the 2006 Woven Memories basket. There were no liners or protectors available there, so I'm doing a search online to track them down. I really like the shape of this basket.
So that's it! I love all of my baskets and I didn't go overboard as I had feared.

No comments: