Sunday, July 27, 2008

Froggy Sailor's Delight


The socks are done! I love them and keep wearing them around the house even though it's quite warm here. I've already posted them in Ravelry, where my user name is happygirl.

The pattern is Sailor's Delight from 2-At-A-Time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes. I have a rather loose gauge, so I ended up using a Size 0 needle with my Sophie's Toes yarn. Sophie's Toes is a great yarn, hand-dyed by Emily Parson from Chicago. You can take a look at what she has for sale on her etsy shop, which she updates about once per month.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I plan to spend the day either quilting my log cabin challenge or piecing a new project. My friends are having a BBQ party in the evening to celebrate the July birthdays in the group - mine and Judy's are both in July. I'm looking forward to a great day!

No comments: